CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

hey, I'm getting older. smiles.

Yo today's my birthday(19/10). If you guys check out my FB wall on that date there should be a whole bunch of wishes from my fans. hahhhah. ok, I just went out with my peeps to the pool. It's Tuesday so most of the people are at work and school except us. There weren't many people there basically but there were some. Oh the ussual, a lifeguard, two pool cleaner and a receptionist. Yup, we splashed and swam like kids did. Wow that was one heck of a moment if you ask me. haha felt so enjoyed, we called the cab and took off. Nothing special 'bout it but when you're with your friends it's always the best. And hey, should I mention that Paramore's concert is going on the same date of my birthday. Now that's awesome .. haha anyways, thanks F.R.I.E.N.D !!

0 comments: